Meringue Kisses Recipe
- Place sugar on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- While sugar is baking, gag egg white to mixer and whisk on low till foamy. Then on high until stiff peaks form.
- Once sugar is done and stiff peaks are formed, pour hot sugar into egg whites.
- Turn mixer on high and beat for 7 minutes until smooth and glossy.
- Meringue is now ready to pipe!! Pipe onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bottom remove from paper completely clean. Bottoms should not separate when lifted off paper.
Leave a Reply