- Pour flour, confectioners sugar and salt into mixer, a bowl, blender or food processor and mix together.
- Add egg yolk
- Add butter and mix until just incorporated
- Knead just a few times to incorporate then wrap in Saran Wrap and place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to use remove from the refrigerator and knead to soften.
- Dough will be crumble at first and quickly come together
- Roll out on parchment paper and cut into shapes. You can use a small amount of flour on your rolling pin if needed or restick any pieces that come up back down by hand.
- Transfer parchment paper to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on size and thickness of your dessert. Check regularly. You what it to be just golden in color.
Leave a Reply